Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day 1 (by Tia)

Arriving into Costa Rica was a little overwhelming to some of us. From early morning wake up to two plane rides, I can say we were all a little tired from traveling in one day. We arrived at Inn that was speechless & beautiful. I was shocked of the amazing view we had from the top. Coming into Costa Rica was like coming into a different world. Seeing mountains & dogs everywhere, which we weren't used too. This is so different than what we are used to in America. 

We've learned so much already and it's not even day two yet. We already know that their social hierarchy is way different than the social hierarchy in America. We've already met two important people for our experience, Kennedy & Irina. They truly helped us understand the Costa Rica feeling so far.

Dear Mom, 
I'm having the time of my life already. Everything is so different than Monroe. I rather stay here for a year than just a week. The plane rides here were a little crazy, but we managed to get here safely. I'm totally going out of my comfort zone & trying everything here. & by the way, the FOOD IS AMAZING!

Love, Tia 

0 comments:

Post a Comment